viernes, 6 de mayo de 2011

Mother's Day


Today :5 / 08 Special Day
To: Mildred romero
By: jose montiel 
Thanks to all mothers for giving us life and existence in this world, you mother found my book of advice, you are very special source of my inspiration, you are always there when I needed you most, I admire you, respect you and I love you because Above all I am very proud of you. My Mother taught me as a child has values ​​and principles with which I identify with being honest, sincere and responsible for these and more reasons I love you infinitely. I thank your love gave me a mother.
Romero.
Poem
Mommy, I love you
For all that you do.
I'll kiss you and hug you
'Cause you love me, too.

You feed me and need me
To teach you to play,
So smile 'cause I love you
On this Mother's Day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxO10FGi3jQ
Would you like to my friends? ... please, leave a comment

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario