jueves, 5 de mayo de 2011

welcome to my blog?

Hello, Welcome to my blog.. In this blog, you will read about me and my English class. I will post my homework and interesting about learning a second language.
My name is Jose Montiel, I live in Maracaibo, I´m 20 years old and study Business Administration in URBE.
In my free time I like listening to music, watch TV, hang out with my friends, study and spend time with my family.
I like to travel to mexico, and my dream is to graduate soon.
My favorite Hobby is Paint.
I love Technology , CellPhones, listen music, play soccer, itunes, Ipod , Reggeaton, Runing all days , my country and my work
I hate onions, smoking, listening to hip hop, getting up early on the weekend, violence, war, injustice, and washing the dishes.
I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries. I can write well, but I need to practice more.
Well, this a little about me Good bye friends!!

I hope you like it and please leave a comment!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario